Friday, September 18, 2009

Who Am I?

Tonight I decided to do a different kind of blog. I went to another person's blog and read about her and what she likes and dislikes. So I thought it was neat and decided to do it myself.

For starters, who am I? I had to think about it for a minute because I don't think I have ever consciously thought about it! In conclusion, I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend.

Next, what are 5 things I love? Hmmm...that one was difficult. Off the top of my head, 5 things (not people) that I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE are:
1. Head rubs from my hubby
2. Double fudge brownie ice cream (or any kind of chocolate for that matter)
3. TIVO (I despise commercials!)
4. Staying in gorgeous hotels
5. Dr. Pepper in slurpee form from Target

5 things I hate?
1. Traffic
2. Arrogance
3. Animal cruelty
4. Onions
5. Cancer

Okay, now your turn! First, who are you? Respond in the "comments" section. Second, what are 5 things you LOVE in this world? Finally, what are 5 things you despise in this world?

Can't wait to hear what you have to say! :-) Think carefully now!

2 comments:

  1. This is fun, Erica....I'm so stealing this on Monday! :) And I can't believe Miss Roo is 15 months!! Really - I just can't believe it:)

    Hey, here is another post to check (for dinner, you know!) Do you have this girl's blog...I think I got it from you!?!?

    http://www.fiddledeedeemom.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. im totally just copying and pasting this for my mom's blog on monday too but why not...

    love:

    1) my baby bailey
    2) decorations for our house... i have a frame obsession
    3) family
    4) heels
    5) junk food/ weird healthy food

    hate:

    1) my husband's night shift job
    2) (you said arrogance so) people who think they're the ish
    3) ignorant behavior
    4) sicknes(esp cancer but i don't want mine to be all yours)
    5) bloating.. hahaha but for real! :-)

    ReplyDelete