Friday, September 18, 2009

Riley is 15 months!


My sweet baby girl is 15 months today! I can't believe how quickly time flies. It is exciting to see her grow and change but it also makes me sad that she is growing so quickly!

Monday we go for shots...ouch...and I'm sure she will NOT be happy about that.

New things she is doing? She LOVES to steal the tv remote control and hide somewhere in the house with it and push all the buttons. She also LOVES to take the fan remote control from our bedroom and go and hide and push all the buttons. One day I was trying to figure out why the light kept going off and on and then I found her tucked away almost under Bob's side of the bed! :-) She also LOVES to say "quack-quack" now when she sees a duck. Actually, it's not even when she sees a duck. I think it's just ANY time really! I heard her today in the monitor going, "quack-quack...quack-quack," over and over again. It was hillarious! :-) I finally went in to get her because she wasn't going to sleep in any time soon. And that leads to my next point. She is starting to go to 1 nap a day! I can't believe it but I'm super happy because it means I won't have to work around her strict nap schedule anymore...yay! She used to sleep 2 hours in the morning and 2 at night but now...just 2 a day! This has only been recent though so we'll see how long it lasts.
I love you sweet Riley! Let's slow down now with growing so quickly. Mommy doesn't want this time to end! You are at such a neat stage right now! So much fun :-)

1 comment:

  1. sooooooooo cute sissy! she's so big! she's bigger than a lot of the two year olds i taught! :-)gotta love her and her adorable hair!

    ps. mom told me you guys were dressing her up as a bride for halloween? yeah... i vote for like a giraffe or something you can pull off only when youre 15 months. she has PLENTY of time to dream about getting married

    ReplyDelete