Evening time is probably one of the most fun times around here. The routine is usually dinner at 5 or 5:30 and then while I clean up the kitchen, Bob goes into the living room and plays with Riley and Elmo. They do everything from building things with Legos to airplane on daddy's legs to crawling through tunnels.
Elmo absolutely loves this time too because he runs straight for his toy box (yes, I know...the dog has his own toy box....so pathetic) and gets his favorite toy! The Kong Wuba is a super loud squeaky toy and Elmo grabs it and then proceeds to throw it around in your face until you pick it up and play tug of war with him. Riley of course thinks this is a riot and usually trys to grab the Wuba and tug on it as well. Elmo is usually pyschotic though if anyone gets on the floor to play so he thrashes that thing around and Riley doesn't even stand a chance of holding on.
On this particular night when Bob got the tunnel out, both Elmo and Riley ran through that thing about 50 gazillion times :-) Elmo would bring his Wuba and Riley would bring her little train part through. It was too funny so I thought I'd snap some pictures to share!
Oh yeah, at one point we attached 2 tunnels together and then Riley REALLY started having a ball :-) Sorry for the dog butt shot. Elmo was getting in the way of ALL the camera shots so I figured I would include him :-)
Sissy they are SO cute! she looks ecstatic in these!! miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteEm
What is happening with the tiara!?!? :) A princess, indeed!
ReplyDelete