Hi everyone! Okay so it's been like, almost a YEAR since I've blogged and wow, they have a whole new look on this thing! I have to figure it out still but oh well, at least my pictures uploaded! Not sure if I will be able to keep up with this, so not making any promises, but I do admit that I feel kinda bad that Jack hasn't had all the attention on here that Riley got her first few years! So I've got to try and be better about giving Jack a few shout outs too :-) Anyways, I found these pictures of him trying to escape from his pants. He is ALWAYS crawling out of them. So, so funny when I walk in the room and find him pantless again! Ha ha :-) He makes me laugh all the time. His facial expressions are just HYSTERICAL! Wish I could capture them all on camera. The "ooooo" face he makes as well as others. Anyways, gotta go get ready for work so catch ya later!
Erica
No comments:
Post a Comment