Sunday, May 20, 2012

BUBBLES!!

Hi everyone!  So my computer is SOOOO incredibly slow that it's like, a HUGE deterrent for me even wanting to get on here and get motivated to start my blog again!  I'd like to get back on the ball with this but my goodness is this thing slow.  Definitely NOT fun uploading pictures as it took about an hour to do just these.  Yeesh.

Anyways, these were taken at the Gaylord Palms over Mother's Day weekend.  I brought bubbles and on this particular morning, my mom was sitting here blowing them for Jack.  OH MY GOODNESS did he about flip!  It was his first 
 experience with bubbles and OH so cute!  I was able to sit there and snap some great photos as my mom blew the bubbles.  This kid is so photogenic!  The 8th picture is my current screen saver cause it just makes my heart melt :-)









No comments:

Post a Comment